FA’s Christmas Break Kids Camp
CHRISTMAS KIDS CAMP STARTS TUESDAY DEC 27TH
Looking for something fun to do with your kids this Christmas break? Well, Look no further! Sign up for The Functional Athlete’s Christmas Break Kid Camp where a kid can be a kid. This is a spin off of this years Summer Camp!
In todays society most young kids do not get the benefits we did at their age. Whether it is, cutbacks for gym class or the crazy world of youth sports these days. This winter The Functional Athlete will change your child’s life forever by allowing them to be a kid again & adopt a healthy active lifestyle. Functional Athlete coaches will supervise all kid camp activities & make sure they are age appropriate.
Christmas Break Kids Camp will be Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 12pm with a 20 min break for a snack. Please be sure to provide your child with a snack or money for a healthy snack in our vending machine. Also provide them with a bottle of water or two or $1 for a water bottle in the vending machine.
FA’s Christmas Break Kid Camp activities will consist of:
– Speed Agility and Quickness Training: Warm-up, Agility Speed Ladders, Cone Drills, Sprints, Coordination, Quickness, Cool down.
– Intro to Strength & Conditioning; teaching basic exercise movements to build the athlete’s Foundation and to prepare their bodies for more advanced stages of strength training in the future & to start them out on the right path to living a healthy lifestyle that will carry them thru their adult lives.
– Obstacle Courses; a FUN mixture of Ninja warrior style activities, relay races, Spartan Race & Military style Obstacles performed in a circuit format. what we at FA call Conditioning while having fun. (All exercises are within age appropriate boundaries & guidance)
– Non-Contact Boxing; Train like a boxer without getting hit, learning how to box for fun, conditioning, jump rope, etc (again all within the age appropriate realm)
– Sports: Whiffle Ball, Flag Football, Basketball, Soccer, bandy hockey, etc.
– Old School Games: Kick the Can, Cops & Robbers, Sharks & Minnows, Dodge Ball etc.
Breaks will be provided after sessions 1 and 2. Please supply your kids with a healthy snack and plenty of water. The Functional Athlete has a vending machine with healthy snacks and beverages for the kids to purchase if that is easier.
FA’s Christmas Break Camp Options & Pricing:
2 week session – Full Camp Session – 2x week Tuesdays & Thursdays
1 week session option – 2x week Tuesdays & Thursdays
1 day drop in option – Price $65
Camp begins on Tuesday Dec 27th to Thursday Jan 5th!
Online Registration Deadline is Dec 19th – after that date contact an FA Coach listed below to sign up
Class Schedule: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Class Times: 9am-12pm with a 20 min break
Ages 6-13 years old
Please sign up early, as spots will fill up quickly. FA knows everyone has a busy schedule so our packages are set up with the flexibility.
Contact us today to enroll!
Or you can choose to sign up through our website
Fill out the Medical Waiver & PAR-Q and electronically sign our waiver. Then choose the “FA Christmas Break Kids Camp” membership based off of how many weeks you are attending. Register yourself in our system, Rhinofit. You can add payment info at this time as well. Create a password. And reserve a class.
(If you are completing this information for your son or daughter please make sure to fill out the medical waiver and register in Rhinofit under your son or daughters name not your own)
If you are already registered in our system you can log in to update your existing account here: